With the weather here being so hot and humid, I have found myself craving cool foods like salads, fruits, and of course smoothies!
Strawberries are one of my favorite summer foods, so I tried this Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie. It was refreshing and delicious!
Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Recipe
- 2 Cups Almond Milk (or try oat, rice, or coconut milk if you prefer)
- 1 Cup spinach or kale, rinsed
- 1 Cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1 Packet Puretrim Mediterranean Wellness Shake, strawberry or vanilla*
- ¼ Cup cashews
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Begin by blending the almond milk and greens, until smooth
- Next, add the Puretrim Shake, strawberries, cashews, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- Pour over ice if desired and ENJOY!
*Use your favorite protein shake if you prefer
Order your Puretrim Mediterranean Wellness shakes here!