Welcome to week 2 of The Kindness Challenge.
The purpose of this challenge is to spread kindness, love, and appreciation in an effort to make our world a little happier and more peaceful.
My challenge to you this week:
Say “Thank you” to a stranger.
Nothing breeds kindness and goodwill like gratitude. We all love to be told, “thank you” when we have done something for someone else.
This week make it your mission to say, “thank you” to 1 stranger every day.
- Thank the grocery clerk for working
- Thank the woman in the parking lot for putting her cart in the cart corral
- Thank the customer service representative for helping you over the phone
- Thank your bank teller for always greeting you with a smile
- Thank the man in line with you for standing 6 feet away, whatever.
No act is too small to garner a “thank you”.
Have fun with this, get creative, think up different reasons or ways to say, “thank you” to someone you don’t know.
As always you may want to keep journal or some notes about how thanking a stranger made you feel.
Don’t forget to share this challenge with your friends and family!