We are 1/4 of the way through 2016, and if you are like most people you started the year with good intentions to make this the year your finally achieve those goals you have been talking about for years.
So, how is it going so far? Are you wealthier than you were in 2015? Have you lost those 10, 20, 30 pounds? Did you start your own business or find your soulmate yet?
If you are like most people the goals you set for yourself in January are probably collecting dust in the back of your mind. Well, it is time to take them out dust them off and put them to work.
Ask yourself, “What do I want to achieve in the next 2 years?”
Sometime today or tomorrow find a quiet place to sit down and think about what you want to accomplish in several areas of your life including:
- Finances – How much money would you like to earn in the next month? Year? 2 years? Do you want a new car or home? What financial achievements do you want to achieve in the next 24 months?
- Career – How would you like your career or professional life to advance over the next 2 years?
- Relationships – What do you want your relationships to look like over the next 2 years? Would you like to make more friends? Is there a person in your life with whom you would like to reconnect? Would you like to spend more time with your family?
- Health and fitness – Do you want to lose weight, run a 1/2 marathon, or lower your blood pressure? All of the above? Two years from now what will your health and fitness look like?
- Personal – What do you want to accomplish in your personal life? How would you like to grow personally in the next 2 years? Do you want to learn a language? Do you want to improve your spirituality?
- Recreation – What fun things do you want to do over the next 2 years? What vacations do you want to take? What activities do you want to participate in simply for fun?
- Contributions – What do you want contribute to the world in the next 2 years? Will you start a charity? Work with children, animals, or the homeless?
Write a least 3 accomplishments per category.
Then for the next few days reread your list and add to it or refine it. We will use this list over the next few month to help you maintain focus and finally have the life you have been dreaming of.
Have fun and think BIG!!!!!!